WHAT IS CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
Managing conflict is about bridging the gap between “what I want for my life” and “what is happening in my life.” And once that bridge is built, it is about learning to navigate across while wearing a bathing suit, because at some time or another, we are all going to get wet. We are going in whether we like it or not!
Learning to manage conflict is learning to talk about things so you don’t have to fight. It is about limiting the negative aspects of conflict while increasing the positive aspects of conflict, and it’s an inside job.
WHO DO I WORK WITH
- Divorcing couples who want to collaborate to create their future instead of turning it over to lawyers and judges
- Businesses who want to develop processes that mitigate conflict and inspire collaboration
- Individuals seeking to change the way they are walking through their lives
INFORMATION I SHARE
- Conflict management stories, strategies and tools
- Stories and information about the practice of Nonviolent Communication
- Information about workshops and retreats